Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1880/44430
Title: “Buying Our Own”: An Analysis of the Holdings of Local Faculty-Authored Publications at the University of Calgary
Authors: Waller, Andrew
Keywords: Library & Information Science
Issue Date: 2005
Publisher: Information Resources, University of Calgary
Citation: InfoServe, v.12, n.1, 2005, p.2
Abstract: This article reports on an ongoing study of how well the University of Calgary Library is doing in collecting the journals in which University of Calgary authors publish. The Library has access to the current issues of 73% of the serials (mostly journals) listed in faculty annual reports. There is no current access to the remaining 27% though there are some cancelled print subscriptions and some electronic journals with no current issues among these.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1880/44430
Appears in Collections:Waller, Andrew

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Buying Our Own.pdf10.78 kBAdobe PDFView/Open


This item is licensed under a Creative Commons License Creative Commons