Browsing Projects & Workshops by Title
Now showing 1 - 20 of 214
Results Per Page
- ItemOpen AccessAcademic Integrity Tutorial(2012-07-31T13:50:24Z) Cunningham, AvrilAcademic Integrity at the University of Southern California is a tutorial developed in a partnership between USC Libraries and Student Judicial Affairs and Community Standards. Students have 24/7 access to a 15-minute online tutorial providing an overview of academic integrity at USC. A certificate of completion is awarded at the end of tutorial after correctly completing an online quiz. By the end of the tutorial students will know: (1) When and how to cite sources. (2) How to avoid plagiarism. (3) The sanctions related to violating academic integrity standards at USC. (4) How to avoid unauthorized collaboration. (5) How to avoid cheating and the falsification of information. (6) About library resources available to help achieve academic success as well as to avoid plagiarism.
- ItemOpen AccessAcademic Search Premier - Basic(2007-12-27T18:05:07Z) Baer, RichardShows a basic search in EBSCO Academic Search Premier on the topic of hockey. Displays full text in HTML and the newest PDF version. Has 2 quizzes that need to be answered to continue. (2:28 min.). Callouts have links to Camosun journal database (GODOT/ Where can I get this) and to Camosun tutorial page.
- ItemOpen AccessAdvanced Keyword Search ProQuest CBCA Education(2008-04-18T17:04:55Z) Dixon, Duncan. CBCA Education indexes the principal education literature published in Canada. It includes: • journal articles • government and research reports • books • curriculum documents • graduate dissertations in education This tutorial illustrates how to use advanced keywords to search for articles.
- ItemOpen AccessAmerica History and Life Tutorial(2006-10-17T19:34:39Z) Kazakoff-Lane, CarmenThis tutorial demonstrates how to do a Basic Search and Subject Search in America: History and Life, using its Basic Search Screen. It also discusses how to bring up full-text documents and how to mark records for printing, e-mail or export to citation management systems.
- ItemOpen AccessAmerica: History and Life & Historical Abstracts Tutorial(2007-06-05T19:10:55Z) Kazakoff-Lane, Carmen
- ItemOpen AccessAmerica: History and Life Basic Search Tutorial (EBSCOhost 2.0 Version)(2008-08-21T19:25:36Z) Kazakoff-Lane, CarmenDemonstrates how to do a basic search on EBSCOHost's America: History and Life (2.0 Version.) Includes information about citations, limiters, and how to locate information cited in a library.
- ItemOpen AccessBarlem et al. v. Director, Central Region, Regional Services, Alberta Environment re: Hal Willis(2006-09-22T20:59:11Z) Alberta Environmental Appeals Board Decisions