Browsing by Author "Jennett, Penny Dr."
Now showing 1 - 7 of 7
Results Per Page
- ItemOpen AccessCommunities of Practice and Learning: Are large-scale deployments feasible?(2001-10) Siedlecki, Basia; Jennett, Penny Dr.
- ItemOpen AccessHealth Wurcnet Partnership Proposal: Telemedicine: The Western Connection. A Proposal to CANARIE.(WurcNet Inc., 1994) Jennett, Penny Dr.; Watanabe, Mo Dr.
- ItemOpen AccessIdentifying Telehealth/e-Health Socio-Economic Indicators for Priority Health Areas: Meeting the needs of science and policy(2002-10) Jennett, Penny Dr.Contents of the presentation include an outline of the study methodology; details of preliminary results; concrete examples of findings per priority area; and recommendations for implementations for policy and future research.
- ItemOpen AccessModels of Telehealth - An Invitational Workshop(Health Telematics Unit, University of Calgary, 2004-03) Jennett, Penny Dr.; Scott, Richard Dr.; Hunter, JudyA summary of the projects funded by CANARIE under their "e-Health Program", including outcomes, lessons learned, and future directions for each project. The views expressed in this document are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of CANARIE.
- ItemOpen AccessA Readiness Model for Telehealth: Can we pre-determine how prepared 'communities' and users are?(2002-09) Jennett, Penny Dr.
- ItemOpen AccessW1F: The Telemedicine Research Field: A Rigorous Debate on the Opportunities and Challenges.(2005-04) Jennett, Penny Dr.The presentation includes discussion on how to conduct effective research in telehealth.