CARL Institutional Repositories Project
Permanent URI for this collection
- ItemOpen AccessInstitutional Repositories: A Review of Content Recruitment Strategy(2006-10-10) Mark, Tim; Shearer, Kathleen
- ItemOpen AccessEmpowerment through knowledge and the sharing of knowledge(2006-10-10) Porrett, Barbara
- ItemOpen AccessPreservation Strategies for Institutional Repositories(Canadian Association of Research Libraries, 2004-10-13) Tansley, RobertThis presentation adresses the challenges of digital preservation and discusses the various strategies that can be implemented using institutional repositories.
- ItemOpen AccessInstitutional Repositories: Preserving Digital Scholarship(Canadian Association of Research Libraries, 2004-06-02) Jordan, Mark; Shearer, KathleenThis presentation describes the role that institutional repositories can play in preserving digital material. The presentation goes on to introduce the CARL Institutional Repositories Project.
- ItemOpen AccessInstitutional Repositories: Collection Issues(Canadian Association of Research Libraries, 2004-10-13) Leggott, MarkThis presentation discusses some of the key decisions required when developing collection policies for an institutional repository.