- ItemOpen AccessFrom knowledge to action : contributions from the social sciences to the One Health approach and its evaluation(Université de Montréal, 2019-08-22) Rock, Melanie J.
- ItemOpen AccessThe Grievance Hoax, critical scholarship, and healthy cities as multi-species spaces(2023-11-13) ROCK, Melanie J.; BLUE, Gwendolyn
- ItemEmbargoThe British Columbia Farmers' Market Nutrition Coupon Program reduces short-term household food insecurity among adults with low incomes: a pragmatic randomized controlled trial.(ELSEVIER, 2023-10-06T06:00:00Z) Aktary, Michelle L; Dunn, Sharlette; Sajobi, Tolulope; O'Hara, Heather; Leblanc, Peter; McCormack, Gavin R; Caron-Roy, Stephanie; Lee, Yun Yun; Reimer, Raylene A; Minaker, Leia M; Raine, Kim D; Godley, Jenny; Downs, Shauna; Nykiforuk, Candace I J; Olstad, Dana LeeThe British Columbia Farmers' Market Nutrition Coupon Program (BC FMNCP) provides households with low incomes with coupons to purchase healthy foods from farmers' markets.
- ItemOpen AccessVivo Play Project: How to Let Loose as a Play Ambassador(Vivo for Healthier Generations, 2023) Vivo for Healthier Generations
- ItemOpen AccessValidating the Brief Resilience Scale (BRS) in Undergraduate Students: A mixed methods study(2023-08-04) Hews-Girard, Julia; Patten, Scott; Dimitropoulos, Gina; Szeto, Andrew; Thannhauser, Jennifer; King, Nathan; Duffy, Anne; Cunningham, Simone